Welcome to Episode 014 of the #JPSPEAKS: Social Justice & Inclusion Podcast for Higher Education Professionals! Today, I had the honor of interviewing, Amma Marfo!
Below, you will find the show notes, a biography on Amma Marfo, and Amma’s call-to-action! Enjoy!
In this particular episode, you will learn:
- About the Cultivating Creativity Manifesto
- Characteristics that relate to both creativity and social justice advocacy
- Ways to be creative in your work as social justice advocates
Amma Marfo’s Biography & Contact Info:
Amma’s Upcoming Book:
- Amma Marfo’s Books!
- Amma Marfo’s Creativity Manifesto
- 5 Step Process called “Design Thinking Model” from IDEO
- “Creative Confidence” by Tom Kelley and David Kelley
- “Creativity Inc” by Ed Catmull and Amy Wallace
- Book Amma for the Fall by contacting her via her website!
- Or, contact Amma by contacting FUN Enterprises Speakers!
- Stay in Contact with Amma via her Website, Twitter, & LinkedIn
What is your reaction to the above call-to-action? What conversations or thoughts have you had as a result of the above call-to-action? In order to build community around these challenges, share your reactions and accomplishments on your social media accounts by using #JPSPEAKS!