A little less than a month ago, JPHigherEd, launched its’ services for the higher education community. As a company, we hope to serve you and your community in a positive way. Below you will find five things you may or may not know about JPHigherEd as a company (but we think you should)!
- JPHigherEd aims to provide identity-conscious, professional development opportunities to higher education professionals through webinars, online courses, campus speaking engagements, and a podcast!
- JPHigherEd will work with institutions of higher education and non-profit organizations to provide scholarships and non-restricted funds through our service: JP Scholarships!
- All JPHigherEd JP Webinar Facilitators are paid for the services they provide! We at, JPHigherEd, believe that people should be compensated for the information they provide to the world. All facilitators currently and will ALWAYS receive compensation for the time and effort they put into educating others in our field.
- JPHigherEd was founded by Jamie Piperato, a higher education consultant and speaker, whose mission is to create spaces where conversations and action steps are centered around marginalized voices.
- JPHigherEd is constantly reflecting on its practices to ensure they are creating accessible and transparent services. Since the launch of JPHigherEd, we have listened to suggestions from our community members and have made adjustments as needed! If you have any comments or questions, please feel free to contact us at info@JPHigherEd.com!